What information do we collect?
We collect information about you when you provide contact information to us via email or through forms on the Website. The information you provide may include but is not limited to, your first and last name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of data.
How do we use the information you provide to us?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Website is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
- to communicate directly with you, including by responding to your enquiries and sending you newsletters or marketing communications;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Website;
- for internal studies to improve the Website;
- to enforce our rights or to respond to requests from law enforcement and other government authorities, as we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law;
Sharing of your information
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates;
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities. This may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Website, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters. All third parties are obliged to meet appropriate security requirements and comply with all applicable legislation;
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Security of data
Storage and Processing: 60 Decibels is headquartered in the United States. The information collected through our website will be stored and processed in the United States or any other region in which 60 Decibels or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Keeping your information safe: The security of your data is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you of a breach, and will notify any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
Links to other sites
Your rights and choices
Communication Preferences: If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications.
Data Subject Rights: You can access, rectify, erase, restrict or export your personal information at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can object to our processing of your personal information at any time.